Train, Bus and Other Transfers from Krabi Airport
Official Krabi Airport Taxi Service
Official Krabi Airport Taxi Rates & Fares
Sample Krabi Airport taxi fares:
Krabi THB 300 Ao Nang THB 500 Koh Lanta THB 2500 Phuket THB 2500
Krabi Taxi Tipping Recommendation: Tipping optional, Round up to next bill/large coin
Official Krabi Airport Taxi Details
Krabi Airport taxi photo
Krabi Airport taxis are located outside the Krabi Airport and will take you to various locations in Krabi. Depending on where you need to go and if you would like to save a few THB, you might just want to get a taxi from Krabi Airport into Krabi town and then grab a shared shuttle to outlying areas (booking offices are generally clustered along the waterfront).
Many travelers either head into Krabi from the Krabi Airport and arrange transportation from there to Ao Nang, Koh Lanta, Pkuket, Railay Beach, and other popular destinations (more economical, but likely adds a couple of hours to your final destination) or try to arrange a Krabi Airport transfer directly at the airport, with mixed success (higher prices or limited availability).
Alternatively, you can possibility pre-arrange Krabi Airport transfers with your hotel or use our private transfers option below for transfers to and from Krabi Airport to Ao Nang, Koh Lanta, Pkuket, Railay Beach, and others.
- Advice on dealing with Krabi Airport taxi drivers.
- Advice on avoiding potential disagreements with Krabi Airport taxi drivers.
Private Krabi Airport Transfer with Meet & Greet Service
Unofficial Krabi Airport Taxi Service or Hire Points
If you feel like saving a few THB on your Krabi Airport taxi, you can walk out to the street (about 200 metres) and flag down a "Songthaew", which is a pickup truck with a covered back and benches on each side (see photo). Songthaews may also drop off at the Krabi Airport, but cannot pickup passengers on airport property. Price in a Songthaew to Krabi is about THB 50 per person.
Krabi Airport Taxi Scams
Be aware that if you wish to grab a shared shuttle from Krabi, the Krabi Airport taxi driver may take you to a particular booking office in town because he will make a commission for bringing you there. You are in no way limited to using that office, but the prices are generally the same anywhere you go. Always check the departure times before paying.
Taxi drivers may also be reluctant to drop you off at a Songthaew station as they would lose your business. This can be used to negotiate a better fare, but only consider discussing this once you leave the airport grounds.
More Krabi Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Krabi Airport Information
- Krabi Airport Distance to City Centre
- Krabi Airport Currency Exchange
- Krabi Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Krabi Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Krabi Airport Maps
- Krabi Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Krabi Airport Taxi Service
- Krabi Airport Onsite Hotels
- Krabi Airport Private Transfer Services
- Krabi Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Krabi Airport Location & Address
- Krabi Airport Train & Subway
- Krabi Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Krabi Airport Shuttle
- Krabi Airport Buses & Coaches
- Krabi Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Krabi Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Krabi Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Krabi Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Krabi Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to KBV Krabi Airport
- Krabi Airport Services & Amenities