MDW Chicago Midway Airport Parking & Costs
Chicago Midway Airport ranked #1 on the Most Expensive Airport Parking in America list (Travel + Leisure, February 2014). With on-site MDW parking priced at USD 19-40/day, T+L's recommendation of private off-site parking at Midway Park Saver for USD 13/day is a more affordable alternative (read more).
Midway Airport parking operates hourly and daily parking in a convenient location between 55th and 59th Streets, just east of Cicero Avenue. Economy parking is available at three separate locations: east of Cicero Avenue and west of Cicero Avenue on 55th Street.
Parking fees are based on the actual time a vehicle is in the facility. Discounted parking is not available. Rate calculations are based on the area parked.
Hourly parking is available on the 1st floor of the Parking Garage, situated close to the Midway Airport terminal, east of Cicero Avenue, making it convenient for dropping off or greeting people. The Parking Garage is for parking three hours or less, and is not for overnight parking.
Levels 4, 5, and 6 of the Parking Garage are available for daily parking, and situated close to the airport terminal, east of Cicero Avenue.
Electric car drivers can charge up at seven electric vehicle (EV) charging stations at Midway Airport. The publicly accessible electric charging stations include six Level II stations, which can charge a vehicle in four to six hours, at each airport, and one Level III DC Fast Charger station, which can fully charge a vehicle in less than an hour.
A complimentary Midway Airport parking shuttle bus is available from both parking lots to the Terminal building 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The designated stops for the Midway Airport parking shuttle bus are identifiable by numbered signs. To ensure you are able to find your car easily on your return, please note the number of the Midway Airport parking shuttle bus stop you are picked up from when departuring for the Midway Airport from the Economy Parking lot. Midway Airport parking shuttle bus to the parking lots depart the Terminal Building every 15 minutes.
Chicago Midway Airport Passenger Pickup
Your friends may pick you up at the Chicago Midway Airport.
Be sure to tell your friends about the Chicago Midway Airport Cellphone Lot. After arriving at MDW, your friends can wait here in their car, until you have collected your luggage, and made your way curbside: then text or call them for pickup. Vehicles cannot be left unattended, unless for a jiffy to visit the biffy! (there are 2 porta-potties). The MDW Cell Phone Parking Lot is located at 61st & Cicero, 4 blocks south of the airport entrance.
More Chicago Midway Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Chicago Midway Airport Information
- Chicago Midway Airport Distance to City Centre
- Chicago Midway Airport Currency Exchange
- Chicago Midway Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Chicago Midway Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Chicago Midway Airport Maps
- Chicago Midway Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Chicago Midway Airport Taxi Service
- Chicago Midway Airport Onsite Hotels
- Chicago Midway Airport Private Transfer Services
- Chicago Midway Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Chicago Midway Airport Location & Address
- Chicago Midway Airport Train & Subway
- Chicago Midway Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Chicago Midway Airport Shuttle
- Chicago Midway Airport Buses & Coaches
- Chicago Midway Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Chicago Midway Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Chicago Midway Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Chicago Midway Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Chicago Midway Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to MDW Chicago Midway Airport
- Chicago Midway Airport Services & Amenities