ICN Seoul Incheon Airport Currency Exchange Estimator: 10 GBP to KRW
Where are the Seoul Incheon Airport Currency Exchange offices and ATM machines?
2.5% Commission Rate Estimate
| = |
|Pound Sterling||S. Korean Won|
|1 GBP = 1,448.25843 KRW|
|The 2.5% commission rate is an estimate on the buying currency (S. Korean Won) from a currency exchange office when you are selling the Pound Sterling (in cash or possibly traveler's checks). This is an estimate of what you might expect to receive, less any other transaction fees at the Seoul Incheon Airport.|
The wholesale rate used in this calculation was 10.00 GBP = 14,853.93 KRW or 1 GBP = 1,485.39326 KRW.
Seoul Incheon Airport Currency Exchange Notes:
Rates presented here are updated daily and represent both 2.5% commission and wholesale exchange rates on the international market. Actual ICN Seoul Incheon Airport exchange rates will vary due to local market demand for currencies being exchanged, if the exchange is made with cash or travellers cheques, and local competition
. For actual exchange rates and fees, please visit or contact any Seoul Incheon Airport currency exchange.
Also make sure to read our managing your money while overseas
page for informative cost-saving and security tips!
- ICN Seoul Incheon Airport ATM withdrawals and credit card charges will likely incur a 1.5-5.0% conversion factor plus possible other charges such as ATM withdrawal fees. These conversion fees are usually hidden in the transaction, but any ATM withdrawal fees are usually presented with a message for acceptance.
- Some ATM and cash machines at airports and train stations may limit the amount withdrawn on your account. This is to require you to make two or more withdrawals to obtain the cash you need and each withdrawal will have a transaction fee. We recommend either visiting a few ATM's to see if they all have the same limits and if so, get what you need in one transaction and then use another ATM in town that will likely not be restricted.
- Be aware that some ATMs do not give a choice on which account that money will be pulled from. We recommend contacting your bank before travel to see which is your 'default' account. Some ATMs also present accounts as different names as what you are used to: 'chequing', 'checking', and 'current' are regularly interchanged.
- Some ICN Seoul Incheon Airport currency exchange offices will have variable conversion factors and commission fees. Although many offices will post their current rates on boards, be aware that there may be a transaction fees on currency conversions and these fees are rarely posted on the boards. It is always best to shop around and ask about any potential fees and commissions prior to making a transaction.
- Usually airports and train stations offer better exchange rates than in town due to the local competition, but this is not always the case, especially when there is limited competition.
- IHateTaxis.com is not a foreign currency exchange provider and we are not affliated with any currency exchange office. We do not offer currency exchange services, but rather give estimates on what typical exchange rates might be at the Seoul Incheon Airport. IHateTaxis.com does not guarantee that all currencies may be exchanged at the Seoul Incheon Airport.
Seoul Incheon Airport Exchange information and calculator by Steve Romaine