Sun City Info & Guide
Where is Sun City?
Sun City is a luxury entertainment complex and resort located in South Africa's North West Province, not far from the Pilanesberg Game Reserve.
Facilities at Sun City include 4 resort hotels, a timeshare property, 2 international-standard 18-hole golf courses, a casino, a nightclub, a cultural village, an animal farm, an aviary and a waterpark.
Sun City is located at Moses Kotane, near the city of Rustenburg, in Bojanala distict, North West Province, South Africa. The destination resort borders the Pilanesberg Game Reserve, between the Elands River and the Pilanesberg.
The closest airport to Sun City is Pilanesberg International Airport (NTY).
Sun City is about a 2 hour drive from Johannesburg.
Your best bet for a Sun City transfer is the free shuttle from Pilanesberg Airport.
Official Sun City Website Links
More Sun City Transfer & Connection Options
- Sun City Information
- Sun City Distance to City Centre
- Sun City Currency Exchange
- Sun City ATM & Cash Machines
- Sun City Wireless Internet Access
- Sun City Maps
- Sun City Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Sun City Taxi Service
- Sun City Onsite Hotels
- Sun City Private Transfer Services
- Sun City Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Sun City Location & Address
- Sun City Train & Subway
- Sun City Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Sun City Shuttle
- Sun City Buses & Coaches
- Sun City Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Sun City Car Hire/Car Rental
- Sun City Other Ground Transportation
- Sun City Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Sun City Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to Sun City
- Sun City Services & Amenities