Train, Bus and Other Transfers from Subang Airport
Use this search to find train, bus, shared shuttle, private transfers, planes, and boat transfers from Subang Airport
Official Subang Airport Taxi Service
Official Subang Airport Taxi Recommendations
IHateTaxis.com recommends the official Subang Airport taxi service.
This is an efficient and inexpensive form of transport from the Subang Airport and really the only option available, unless using a hotel shuttle.(Read More about Official Subang Airport Taxis Below)
** Be aware that unofficial or pirate taxis operate at Subang Airport and we have given them different safety recommendations as discussed below.
Official Subang Airport Taxi Rates & Fares
MYR 40 from the airport and MYR 60 to the airport.
- Always confirm with your Subang Airport taxi driver if they take credit or bank cards and if there are any card fees.
Kuala Lumpur Taxi Tipping Recommendation: Not required
Official Subang Airport Taxi Details
Subang Airport taxi photo
You can purchase a pre-paid taxi coupon inside the SZB Subang Airport Arrivals hall before heading outside to catch a taxi to town. For the return trip, drivers may either use the meter (rates below) or try to set a fixed price that is about 1.5 times the rate you paid to get from the airport. Note that premium taxis are more expensive (usually 1.5-2 times the price), but more spacious, especially important if you have a lot of luggage.
In Kuala Lumpur the taxis rates are, including trips back to the SZB Subang Airport:
|First 2 kilometres||MYR 2|
|Per 200 metres thereafter||MYR 0.10|
- Advice on dealing with Subang Airport taxi drivers.
- Advice on avoiding potential disagreements with Subang Airport taxi drivers.
Private Subang Airport Transfer with Meet & Greet Service
Pirate Subang Airport Taxi Serivce
Pirate taxis operate at the SZB Subang Airport and expect to be approached by touts offering taxi services. Do NOT speak to any of these touts as they will con foreigners and will charge more than official SZB Subang Airport taxis. You will also not be covered by insurance if an accident occurs.
IHateTaxis.com does not recommend the pirate Subang Airport taxi service.
Pirate taxis will be more expensive than the official ones.
Subang Airport Taxi Scams
Some cabs will tell you that there are no budget cabs available to try to convince you to take a premium taxi. Occasionally this is true, especially near midnight when the tariff jumps and cabs won't take jobs for half an hour or so before midnight.
While you are largely protected from unscrupulous taxi drivers by the pre-paid taxi ticket system at Subang Airport, here are some Malaysian taxi scams to be aware of while in the city:
- Driver refuses to take you where you want (tip: don't tell the driver your destination before you get in the car)
- Driver refuses to turn the meter on and quotes a rate, usually high
- Driver refuses to make change (expect this, and carry small bills)
More Subang Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Subang Airport Information
- Subang Airport Distance to City Centre
- Subang Airport Currency Exchange
- Subang Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Subang Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Subang Airport Maps
- Subang Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Subang Airport Taxi Service
- Subang Airport Onsite Hotels
- Subang Airport Private Transfer Services
- Subang Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Subang Airport Location & Address
- Subang Airport Train & Subway
- Subang Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Subang Airport Shuttle
- Subang Airport Buses & Coaches
- Subang Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Subang Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Subang Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Subang Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Subang Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to SZB Subang Airport
- Subang Airport Services & Amenities