TCP Taba Airport Info & Guide
Where is Taba Airport?
A small Egyptian town near the northern tip of the Gulf of Aqaba. Taba is the location of Egypt's busiest border crossing with neighbouring Eilat, Israel.
The northernmost resort of Egypt's Red Sea Riviera, Taba is a frequent vacation spot for Egyptians and tourists from Israel.
Taba International Airport (IATA: TCP, ICAO: HETB), or Taba Airport, is located on the Sinai Plateau, near the city of Taba, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt.
Only charter flights operate from TCP Airport. The airport has one gate, a duty free shop, some souvenir shops, and two snack bars.
Other Items of Interest at Taba Airport
Be assertive around the baggage carousel otherwise porters will grab your bags for you off the belt and demand to be compensated accordingly.
On arrival at the TCP Taba International Airport insist on Egyptian "Sinai only" visa, otherwise you will be charged USD 15 visa tax. Note that Egypt charges EGP 75 tax when leaving Taba enroute to Eilat (Israel).
More Taba Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Taba Airport Information
- Taba Airport Distance to City Centre
- Taba Airport Currency Exchange
- Taba Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Taba Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Taba Airport Maps
- Taba Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Taba Airport Taxi Service
- Taba Airport Onsite Hotels
- Taba Airport Private Transfer Services
- Taba Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Taba Airport Location & Address
- Taba Airport Train & Subway
- Taba Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Taba Airport Shuttle
- Taba Airport Buses & Coaches
- Taba Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Taba Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Taba Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Taba Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Taba Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to TCP Taba Airport
- Taba Airport Services & Amenities