YYC Public Calgary Airport Bus Transfers
Calgary Airport Public Bus Recommendations
IHateTaxis.com recommends the Calgary Airport public bus.
The Calgary Airport bus is a economical form of Calgary Airport transportation.
Calgary Airport Public Bus Fares & Payment
Calgary Airport Public Bus Details
Calgary Airport public bus photo
Calgary Transit Buses run from bus stop 20 outside the Calgary Airport terminal. To find the Calgary Airport bus stop, go out from the Arrivals level and turn left. There are three different Calgary Airport buses to choose from. All are low floor accessible routes.
Calgary Transit Bus 100 - Westwinds Station:
- Direct service to McKnight Westwinds Station and the CTrain
- Operates every 20/30 minutes on weekdays, and every 30 minutes on weekends
- Calgary Transit Bus 100 Map and Schedule
- Fares/tickets: Adults CAD 2.75 / Youth CAD 1.75 / Children under 6 free (Books of 10 tickets: Adults CAD 27.50 / Youth CAD 17.50)
Calgary Transit Bus 430 - North Crosstown:
- Service to Sandstone Terminal and North Pointe Terminal
- Operates every 30/60 minutes weekdays, and every 60 minutes evenings and weekends
- Calgary Transit Bus 430 Map and Schedule
- Fares/tickets: see Bus 100 above
Calgary Transit Bus 300 BRT - Airport / City Centre:
- The 300 BRT provides limited-stop bus rapid transit service to downtown via Centre Street. The trip takes 30 minutes. SPECIAL FARE APPLIES.
- Operates every 30 minutes between 05:00 - midnight, seven days a week
- Calgary Transit Bus Map - indicates major hotels near 300 BRT stops
- Purchase a Calgary Transit Boarding Pass (CAD 8.00 one way / CAD 10.75 return) at Mac’s stores in the airport terminal – Arrivals level, OR
- Pay CAD 8.00 cash on the bus (no change provided)
- Monthly, Senior, Low Income, Day Passes, UPass accepted
- Transfers NOT accepted
- Special fares only apply when boarding at the airport (customers boarding at other Route 300 BRT stops, or returning to the airport, pay regular transit fares)
Calgary Airport Bus Schedule Planner
Private YYC Calgary Airport Bus Transfers
Calgary Airport Private Bus Recommendations
IHateTaxis.com has a mixed recommendation on the Calgary Airport private bus.
Long distance bus fares are reasonably priced for singles, but for families and couples it might also be worth considering renting a car.
Calgary Airport Private Bus Fares & Payment
- Always confirm with the Calgary Airport bus desk if credit or bank cards have any additional card fees.
Varies on destination
Calgary Airport Private Bus Details
Calgary Airport private bus photo
Banff Airporter runs scheduled and chartered services to Banff and Canmore. The check-in desk is on the Arrivals Level of the airport, across from meeting area C.
|Adult One Way||CAD 47.00|
|Adult Return||CAD 88.00|
|Child One Way||CAD 23.50|
|Child Return||CAD 44.00|
Brewster Airport and Resort Shuttle runs scheduled coach service from Calgary Airport to Lake Louise, Kananaskis, Canmore, Jasper, and Banff.
Fares from Calgary Airport are:
|Banff||CAD 55.00||CAD 27.50|
|Kananaskis||CAD 55.00||CAD 27.50|
|Lake Louise||CAD 71.50||CAD 35.75|
|Jasper||CAD 132.00||CAD 66.00|
More Calgary Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Calgary Airport Information
- Calgary Airport Distance to City Centre
- Calgary Airport Currency Exchange
- Calgary Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Calgary Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Calgary Airport Maps
- Calgary Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Calgary Airport Taxi Service
- Calgary Airport Onsite Hotels
- Calgary Airport Private Transfer Services
- Calgary Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Calgary Airport Location & Address
- Calgary Airport Train & Subway
- Calgary Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Calgary Airport Shuttle
- Calgary Airport Buses & Coaches
- Calgary Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Calgary Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Calgary Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Calgary Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Calgary Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to YYC Calgary Airport
- Calgary Airport Services & Amenities