Disneyland Park Parking & Costs
Theme Park Parking
For both Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park, follow the "Theme Parks" signs to the combined parking area.
Rates for the combined parking area are:
|Cars and motorcycles||USD 15|
|Oversized vehicles, motor homes and tractors without trailers||USD 20|
|Buses and tractors with extended trailers||USD 25|
Theme park parking opens one hour prior to the published Disneyland Park opening time. Check the latest Disneyland Resort Park Hours.
- Cash (bills up to $100 accepted)
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB and Diner's Club
- Disney Reward Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card
- Disney Gift Cards
- Disney Dollars
- Pre-paid parking vouchers
- Oversized Vehicles
When visiting the theme parks, oversized vehicles should use the main entrance to the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, located south of the Disneyland Drive and Ball Road intersection.
Oversized vehicles include:
- Dually trucks
- Motor homes
- Passenger vehicles with trailers
The height limit of the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure is 13'10".
Downtown Disney District Parking
Parking is free for the first 3 hours in the Downtown Disney District parking lot. An additional 2 free hours can be added with validation at AMC Theatres or at select table-service dining restaurants. Each additional hour costs USD 6, charged in 20-minute increments. The maximum parking fee is USD 30.00.
Valet parking is available from 17:00 to 02:00 for USD 6. The valet price is in addition to any parking fee, bringing the maximum fee with valet up to USD 36.
Disneyland Resort Hotels offer self-park and valet service for registered hotel Guests. Valet service requires an additional fee. Follow the "Hotels" signs directly to your destination; do not park in the theme park lot. Interested in breakfast, lunch or dinner at a Disneyland Resort Hotel restaurant, including multiple Character Dining options? Select hotel restaurants, such as Napa Rose, offer parking validation for up to 5 hours at the hotel.
Disneyland Park Passenger Pickup
A "Guest Drop-Off Only" area is located on the west side of Harbor Boulevard, south of Manchester Avenue and north of Disney Way. This zone is used for picking up or dropping off guests who want to buy tickets for future visits or who are visiting the theme parks.
The Guest drop-off area near the Rainforest Café is the place to drop off guests visiting the Downtown Disney District. It is located on the south side of the North Self-Park Lot, accessible from Magic Way and Disneyland Drive.
There is a 15 minute limit to parking in either of these drop-off areas.
More Disneyland Park Transfer & Connection Options
- Disneyland Park Information
- Disneyland Park Distance to City Centre
- Disneyland Park Currency Exchange
- Disneyland Park ATM & Cash Machines
- Disneyland Park Wireless Internet Access
- Disneyland Park Maps
- Disneyland Park Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Disneyland Park Taxi Service
- Disneyland Park Onsite Hotels
- Disneyland Park Private Transfer Services
- Disneyland Park Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Disneyland Park Location & Address
- Disneyland Park Train & Subway
- Disneyland Park Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Disneyland Park Shuttle
- Disneyland Park Buses & Coaches
- Disneyland Park Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Disneyland Park Car Hire/Car Rental
- Disneyland Park Other Ground Transportation
- Disneyland Park Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Disneyland Park Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to Disneyland Park
- Disneyland Park Services & Amenities