GPA Araxos Airport Info & Guide
Where is Araxos Airport?
Araxos National Airport (IATA: GPA, ICAO: LGRX), also known as Araxos Airport or Agamemnon Airport, is located near Araxos cape, Achaea Prefecture, in the Peloponese region of Greece. The airport serves the city of Patras, to the west, and is 215 kilometres (124 miles) west of Athens.
Araxos Airport serves as an active air base for the Hellenic Air Force, with some civilian services to Europe, mostly charters, in the summer months.
Airlines that fly to Araxos Airport include Aeroflot, Air Berlin, Jetairfly, Ryanair, SmartWings and TUIfly.
Destinations served include Brussels, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Paphos, Prague, Stuttgart and Zurich.
There are bus services between Patras and other cities and the airport when there are flights scheduled.
Araxos Airport GPS Location
GPA Araxos Airport Car Rental
Araxos Airport WiFi & Internet
- Be a smart traveller and be in the know about some Wifi at Araxos Airport Connection and Security tips before you connect
Closest Airports to GPA Araxos Airport
More Araxos Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Araxos Airport Train & Subway
- Araxos Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Araxos Airport Shuttle
- Araxos Airport Buses & Coaches
- Araxos Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Araxos Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Araxos Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Araxos Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Araxos Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to GPA Araxos Airport