BNA Nashville Airport Info & Guide
Where is Nashville Airport?
Nashville is internationally known as a centre for music, so is aptly nicknamed both the "Country Music Capital of the World" and "Music City USA". Both are fitting. The city is also known for the Grand Ol' Opry, line dancing and Christian Music. The Country Music Hall of Fame is located here.
There is more to Nashville than music though, and was ranked No. 5 on Forbes ' list of the Best Places for Business and Careers in 2013.
Nashville International Airport (IATA: BNA, ICAO: KBNA), also known as Berry Field Airport or simply Nashville Airport, is located 13 kilometres (8 miles) southeast of central Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America. Nashville Airport's main commercial terminal is named the Robert C. H. Mathews Jr. Terminal. BNA Airport is shared with the military.
In 2013, Nashville Airport served 9,651,000 passengers.
Airlines that fly to Nashville Airport include Aeromexico, Air Canada, American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, SeaPort Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways.
Cities that fly to Nashville Airport include Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Cancun, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Jacksonville (FL), Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Panama City (FL), Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, St. Louis, Toronto and Washington DC.
Your best bet for a Nashville Airport transfer is a taxi. Details on all options are included in this guide.
Or, to truly arrive stress free, treat yourself to a private Nashville Airport transfer from IHateTaxis.
Other Items of Interest at Nashville Airport
Nashville Airport services include:
- Award winning concessions - it's ok to arrive here on an empty stomach!
- Massage bar - Concourse B, near gate B-1 and Concourse C, near gate C-14
- Hair and nail salon - Concourse C, near gate C-15
- Walk-in clinic, with pharmacy - concourse C exit
- 24 hour flower vending machines - A/B Meeter-Greeter Lounge and C Meeter-Greeter Lounge
If you are renting a car, or have time between flights, take a look at the exterior of the Consolidated Rental Car Facility, which features a striking public art display by artist Ned Kahn. The installation includes a large number of alumnium sheets attached to hinges to the facade of the building designed to move with the wind, creating an undulating appearance to the surface of the building.
Official BNA Nashville Airport Website Links
More Nashville Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Nashville Airport Information
- Nashville Airport Distance to City Centre
- Nashville Airport Currency Exchange
- Nashville Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Nashville Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Nashville Airport Maps
- Nashville Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Nashville Airport Taxi Service
- Nashville Airport Onsite Hotels
- Nashville Airport Private Transfer Services
- Nashville Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Nashville Airport Location & Address
- Nashville Airport Train & Subway
- Nashville Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Nashville Airport Shuttle
- Nashville Airport Buses & Coaches
- Nashville Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Nashville Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Nashville Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Nashville Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Nashville Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to BNA Nashville Airport
- Nashville Airport Services & Amenities