DBV Dubrovnik Airport Info & Guide
Where is Dubrovnik Airport?
An old city and seaport on the Adriatic Sea coast in the extreme south of Croatia, Dubrovnik is a UNESCO World Heritage Site - and remarkably well preserved.
Nicknamed "Pearl of the Adriatic", Dubrovnik is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. You will find Dubrovnik steeped in stunning architecture and sculptural detail, and boasting spectacular fountains, churches and museums.
Dubrovnik International Airport (IATA: DBV, ICAO: LDDU), also referred to as Čilipi Airport, or simply Dubrovnik Airport, is located near the suburb of Čilipi, roughly 15.5 kilometres (9.5 miles) from Dubrovnik city centre, in Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia.
In 2012, Dubrovnik Airport served 1,480,470 passengers, making it the second busiest in Croatia, after Zagreb International Airport (ZAG).
Croatia Airlines is based at the Dubrovnik Airport. Other airlines that fly to Dubrovnik Airport include Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, British Airways, Condor, easyJet, Finnair, FlyBe, Germanwings, Iberia, Israir, Jetairfly, Jet2.com, Lufthansa, Luxair, Monarch Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, SmartWings, Thomas Cook Airlines, Thomson Airways, Transavia, Vueling and Windrose Airlines.
Cities with flights to Dubrovnik Airport include Athens, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Brussels, Cork, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Gdansk, Geneva, Helsinki, Istanbul, Kiev, Krakow, Lisbon, Ljubljana, London, Luxembourg, Lyon, Madrid, Malta, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, Odessa, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Rome, Shannon, Split, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Vienna, Warsaw and Zagreb.
Your best bet for a Dubrovnik Airport transfer is the bus. Details on all options are included in this guide.
Or, to truly arrive stress free, treat yourself to a private Dubrovnik Airport transfer from IHateTaxis.
Other Items of Interest at Dubrovnik Airport
Dubrovnik Airport services include:
- Duty free shopping
- Information Desk (05:00-22:00)
Trivia: "Đurovića špilja" is a pit cave located under the taxiway of Dubrovnik Airport (photo of the cave) There is also a wine cellar located inside the cave.
Official DBV Dubrovnik Airport Website Links
More Dubrovnik Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Dubrovnik Airport Information
- Dubrovnik Airport Distance to City Centre
- Dubrovnik Airport Currency Exchange
- Dubrovnik Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Dubrovnik Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Dubrovnik Airport Maps
- Dubrovnik Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Dubrovnik Airport Taxi Service
- Dubrovnik Airport Onsite Hotels
- Dubrovnik Airport Private Transfer Services
- Dubrovnik Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Dubrovnik Airport Location & Address
- Dubrovnik Airport Train & Subway
- Dubrovnik Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Dubrovnik Airport Shuttle
- Dubrovnik Airport Buses & Coaches
- Dubrovnik Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Dubrovnik Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Dubrovnik Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Dubrovnik Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Dubrovnik Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to DBV Dubrovnik Airport
- Dubrovnik Airport Services & Amenities