HIJ Public Hiroshima Airport Bus Transfers
Hiroshima Airport Public Bus Fares & Payment
Varies on destination
Hiroshima Airport Public Bus Details
Trolley Bus 9 departs the HIJ Hiroshima Airport at 15 minute intervals. Journey time into the city is 30 minutes.
Limousine Bus service operates on a number of different routes from HIJ Hiroshima Airport:
- Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit
- Nakasuji Station (Astramline)
- Hiroshima Bus Centre
|One way||JPY 1300|
|Round trip (valid for 7 days)||JPY 2360|
Bus Cards and Astramline Cards, as well as transit system Smart Card "PASPY" and "ICOCA" may be used for payment.
- Hiroshima Airport
- Hiro Kosaten
- Aga Station
- JR Kure Station Kure StationJPY 1,400Aga StationJPY 1,300Hiro KosatenJPY 1,280
- Hiroshima Airport to and from JR Fukuyama Station
The bus also stops at Hondori 3-chome, Hamada-bashi, Nakagurose, and Nominoo.
One-way fares are:
|Fukuyama Station, Hiroo, or Senda Bus Station||JPY 1,300|
|Fukuyama Hongo||JPY 2,300|
- Mihara Station
|One way||JPY 820|
- Takehara Port / Shared Taxi (9-Passenger Taxi)
The bus also stops at Kigitsu and Hongo-bashi.
|Adults one way||JPY 1,000|
Additional charter service is available, with prior reservation, for groups of 7 or more adults.
JR + Bus Services:
- Shiraichi Station [JR]
- Iwakuni Station
- Hiroshima Airport
- [JR] Shiraichi Station
- Fukuyama Station
Journey takes about 13-14 minutes and transit system Smart Card "PASPY" and "ICOCA" may be used for payment.
One way fare is JPY 380 for the regular service bus.
Hiroshima Airport Bus Schedule Planner
Private HIJ Hiroshima Airport Bus Transfers
Hiroshima Airport Private Bus Fares & Payment
- Always confirm with the Hiroshima Airport bus desk if credit or bank cards have any additional card fees.
Varies on destination.
Hiroshima Airport Private Bus Details
Takasaka Buses run by different companies, provide services from the HIJ Hiroshima Airport to:
- Heisi University by Reed Liner and Fukuyama Limousine Bus
- Innoshima and Onomichi areas by Flower Liner and Fukuyama Limo Bus
- Konu area by Peace Liner and Fukuyama Limo Bus
- Okayama area by Sun Sun Liner or Fukuyama Limo Bus
- Imabari area by Shimanami Lr and Fukuyama Limo B
- Tottori area by Merry-bird and Fukuyama Limo Bus
The Geiyo Bus runs services to:
- Iwakuni Station via JR Shiraichi Station
- Fukuyama Station via JR Shiraichi Station
- Kaitaichi Station via Shiraichi Station
All routes take 15 minutes.
Buses also run to:
|Tottori, Kure||JPY 1400/90 minutes|
|Aga||JPY 1400/90 minutes|
|Fukuyama||JPY 1530/60 minutes|
|Takehara Port||JPY 1000/30 minutes|
More Hiroshima Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Hiroshima Airport Information
- Hiroshima Airport Distance to City Centre
- Hiroshima Airport Currency Exchange
- Hiroshima Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Hiroshima Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Hiroshima Airport Maps
- Hiroshima Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Hiroshima Airport Taxi Service
- Hiroshima Airport Onsite Hotels
- Hiroshima Airport Private Transfer Services
- Hiroshima Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Hiroshima Airport Location & Address
- Hiroshima Airport Train & Subway
- Hiroshima Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Hiroshima Airport Shuttle
- Hiroshima Airport Buses & Coaches
- Hiroshima Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Hiroshima Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Hiroshima Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Hiroshima Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Hiroshima Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to HIJ Hiroshima Airport
- Hiroshima Airport Services & Amenities