TRN Turin Airport Info & Guide
Where is Turin Airport?
The city of Turin is famous for its Art Nouveau, baroque, neo-classical and rococo, neo-classical architecture (many of the city's castles, public squares and palazzi were built in the 16th-18th centuries).
Modern Turin is known for its numerous art galleries, museums, opera houses, theatres and libraries.
Turin Airport (IATA: TRN, ICAO: LIMF), officially Sandro Pertini Airport, also known as Caselle Torinese Airport or Turin Caselle Airport, is located is the town of Caselle Torinese, 15 kilometres (9.2 miles) north-northwest of Turin city centre, in the Province of Turin, Piedmont region, northern Italy. The airport is named to honour former Italian President Sandro Pertini.
In 2012, Turin Airport served 3,521,847 passengers.
When Italy's Alitalia was reborn, TRN became a focus city of the airline.
Distance from Turin Airport to City Center or CBD
The Turin Airport GPS position is 45.201° N 7.649° E or 45° 12.034' N 7° 38.966' E.
Turin Airport WiFi & Internet
Turin Airport wireless is unlimited and free.
- Be a smart traveller and be in the know about some Wifi at Turin Airport Connection and Security tips before you connect
Turin Airport Departures and Arrivals Airlines
Closest Airports to TRN Turin Airport
Official TRN Turin Airport Website Links
More Turin Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Turin Airport Train & Subway
- Turin Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Turin Airport Shuttle
- Turin Airport Buses & Coaches
- Turin Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Turin Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Turin Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Turin Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Turin Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to TRN Turin Airport