BUD Public Budapest Airport Bus Transfers
Budapest Airport Public Bus Recommendations
IHateTaxis.com recommends the Budapest Airport public bus.
The Train + 200E Bus COMBO is a relatively easy and reasonable way to get to/from Budapest Airport, if you don't mind making the connection (you will need to carry your bags a short distance).
Budapest Airport Public Bus Fares & Payment
- Single ticket, purchased before boarding: HUF 320
- Single ticket, purchased onboard: HUF 400
- Budapest 24 hour travel card: HUF 1550
All tickets include transfers for travel between the Budapest Airport and central Budapest (except the Ferihegy train). Remember to validate your ticket, even if you purchased it from the driver!
- At the Budapest Airport: post office*, news agents, ticket vending machines
- Onboard Bus 200E*
- Onboard night buses
- * Also sell 24 hour travel cards
Travel on the Ferihegy train is a separate fare (operated by MAV - MAV Train Schedule/Fares).
Budapest Airport Public Bus Details
Budapest Airport public bus photo
> ~ NOTE: TERMINAL 1 IS CLOSED ~ <
Budapest Airport bus services are provided by BKV, the public transit authority. Luggage is allowed, to a maximum of 2 pieces per person.
Bus 200E will connect you to train services that will take you into central Budapest.
Bus 200E route: Terminal 2 > Határõr Igazgatóság > Repülõtér, D porta > Ferihegy Railway Station (at Terminal 1, closed) > Csévézõ utca > Felsõcsatári út > KÅ‘bánya-Kispest Metro Station.
- Terminal 2: the bus stop is halfway between 2A and 2B, on the Arrivals level
- Ferihegy Railway Station (at T1): connect to a train into Budapest
- KÅ‘bánya-Kispest Metro Station: connect to the Metro into Budapest (M3, Blue Line) (best transfer point is Deák tér Station)
- For greater detail on the Train + 200E Bus COMBO, please see the Train and Subway page.
Bus 200E runs between 04:00 to 23:00, every 8-12 minutes in the daytime, and every 15-20 minutes in the evening.
Night Service (23:00 to 04:00):
- Bus 900 runs from Terminal 2 to Dél-Pesti autóbuszgarázs
- To get to the city centre, change to bus 950 or 950A at the Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út stop
- Passengers travelling to the airport may change from bus 950 or 950A to bus 900 at Honvéd utca (ÜllÅ‘i út)
Budapest Airport Bus Schedule Planner
Private BUD Budapest Airport Bus Transfers
More Budapest Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Budapest Airport Information
- Budapest Airport Distance to City Centre
- Budapest Airport Currency Exchange
- Budapest Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Budapest Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Budapest Airport Maps
- Budapest Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Budapest Airport Taxi Service
- Budapest Airport Onsite Hotels
- Budapest Airport Private Transfer Services
- Budapest Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Budapest Airport Location & Address
- Budapest Airport Train & Subway
- Budapest Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Budapest Airport Shuttle
- Budapest Airport Buses & Coaches
- Budapest Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Budapest Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Budapest Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Budapest Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Budapest Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to BUD Budapest Airport
- Budapest Airport Services & Amenities