DUB Public Dublin Airport Bus Transfers
Dublin Airport Public Bus Recommendations
IHateTaxis.com recommends the Dublin Airport public bus.
This is an easy and economical way to get to downtown.
Dublin Airport Public Bus Fares & Payment
Dublin Airport Public Bus Details
Dublin Airport public bus photo
Thyere is a special Airport Dublin bus known as an Airlink from DUB Dublin Airport to Dublin City Centre with some services extended to Heuston Railway Station (route 748 only). The Dublin Airport bus operates from just outside the Arrivals Hall. The Bus from Dublin Airport is a green double decker with ample luggage racks operating from early morning till late evening 7 days a week. There are two routes.
- The Bus from Dublin Airport, route 747 goes to O'Connell Street, and the Central Bus Station. Journey time is about 30 minutes.
- The Bus from Dublin Airport, route 748 goes to Connolly Railway Station (Irish Rail), Bus Aras (Bus Eireann services), city centre (Aston Quay), North quays (Wood Quay) and Heuston Station. Journey time is about 50 minutes.
Tip: During your stay in Dublin, use care when taking the "Nitelink" buses that frequent the city. While generally safe, they have seen their fair share of trouble. Sit downstairs if possible, if only to avoid the more raucous singing and shouting.
Dublin Airport Bus Schedule Planner
Private DUB Dublin Airport Bus Transfers
Dublin Airport Private Bus Fares & Payment
EUR 5.00 -7.00
Dublin Airport Private Bus Details
Dublin Airport private bus photo
Several private Dublin Airport bus companies offer over 700 buses and coaches daily. From the DUB Dublin Airport, you can reach many areas in and around Dublin, as well as various locations outside the capital.
There are many bus connections between DUB Dublin Airport and various destinations in Ireland. The bus from Dublin Airport runs on a circular route from the airport to the city centre. Leaving DUB Dublin Airport they go to O'Connell St (Gresham Hotel), Grafton Street (Trinity College), Merrion Square North, Northumberland Road (Schoolhouse Hotel), Pembroke Road (Jurys Hotel), Merrion Road (Toyota Centre), Simmonscourt Road (Bewleys Hotel) and back to DUB Dublin Airport via Dawson St and O'Connell Street. Fare is EUR 7.00 one way, EUR 12.00 return to O'Connell Bridge.
The Dublin Bus have lines to Dublin for EUR 5-7. Dublin Bus goes to the destinations further to the South and the North.
The Bus Eireann maintains a fast service between Dublin and Belfast which also stops at DUB Dublin Airport. It leaves the airport (Coach park in short term car park) 6 times per day every day and runs to Waterford via Tramore, Naas and Carlow.
City Link runs a service to destinations in the west including Galway. The bus from Dublin Airport stop is close to the exit of the Arrivals Hall.
More Dublin Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Dublin Airport Information
- Dublin Airport Distance to City Centre
- Dublin Airport Currency Exchange
- Dublin Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Dublin Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Dublin Airport Maps
- Dublin Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Dublin Airport Taxi Service
- Dublin Airport Onsite Hotels
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer Services
- Dublin Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Dublin Airport Location & Address
- Dublin Airport Train & Subway
- Dublin Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Dublin Airport Shuttle
- Dublin Airport Buses & Coaches
- Dublin Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Dublin Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Dublin Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Dublin Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Dublin Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to DUB Dublin Airport
- Dublin Airport Services & Amenities