DUB Dublin Airport Info & Guide
Where is Dublin Airport?
Originally settled by the Vikings, the Dublin of today is the capital of Ireland. Dublin is Ireland's main historical and cultural centre, as well as a modern economic centre.
Despite its size, the centre of Dublin is very easy to navigate on foot, handy for exploring the city's 600+ pubs. No wonder the city has such a rich literary history - plenty of pubs to sit, muse and write in!
Dublin International Airport (IATA: DUB, ICAO: EIDW), or simply Dublin Airport, is located in Collinstown, near Swords, roughly 10 kilometres (6.2 miles) north of Dublin, in the county of Fingal, Ireland. Dublin Airport is one of two airports in Ireland with United States border pre-clearance (the other being Shannon Airport).
Dublin Airport is a hub for Aer Lingus, CityJet, Orbest, Ryanair and Thomson Airways.
Other airlines that fly to Dublin Airport include Air Canada Rouge, Air France, Air Transat, Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, Croatia Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Flybe, Germanwings, Iberia Express, Icelandair, Lufthansa, Luxair, Scandinavian Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines and US Airways.
Cities that fly to Dublin Airport include Abu Dhabi, Antalya, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubrovnik, Dubai, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Istanbul, Madrid, Moscow, New York, Orlando, Oslo, Paris, Reykjavik, Rhodes, Rome, San Francisco, Toronto, Venice, Warsaw, Washington DC and Zurich.
Your best bet for a Dublin Airport transfer is the bus. Details on all options are included in this guide.
Or, to truly arrive stress free, treat yourself to a private Dublin Airport transfer from IHateTaxis.
Other Items of Interest at Dublin Airport
Services at Dublin Airport include:
- Airport Executive Lounge (fee) - Terminals 1 and 2
- Self-service post - Terminals 1 and 2
- The Loop (airport shopping) - "Shop & Collect" service available
- National Geographics store - Terminal 1, The Loop
- Pharmacy - Terminal 2: Departures, after security, The Loop
- Dublin Airport Church, Our Lady Queen of Heaven - Terminal 1: 1-minute walk, through the Short-Term Car Park Atrium
- Multi-Faith Prayer Room - Terminal 2: Departures level, near boarding card area
- Left Luggage - Terminal 1: Short-Term Car Park Atrium
- Car key holding service - at Left Luggage
Official DUB Dublin Airport Website Links
Official DUB Dublin Airport Twitter Feed
More Dublin Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Dublin Airport Information
- Dublin Airport Distance to City Centre
- Dublin Airport Currency Exchange
- Dublin Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Dublin Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Dublin Airport Maps
- Dublin Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Dublin Airport Taxi Service
- Dublin Airport Onsite Hotels
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer Services
- Dublin Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Dublin Airport Location & Address
- Dublin Airport Train & Subway
- Dublin Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Dublin Airport Shuttle
- Dublin Airport Buses & Coaches
- Dublin Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Dublin Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Dublin Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Dublin Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Dublin Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to DUB Dublin Airport
- Dublin Airport Services & Amenities