Private GLA Glasgow Airport Bus Transfers
Glasgow Airport Private Bus Recommendations
IHateTaxis.com recommends the Glasgow Airport private bus.
This is an affordable, reliable and efficient Glasgow Airport transportation option.
Glasgow Airport Private Bus Fares & Payment
- Always confirm with the Glasgow Airport bus desk if credit or bank cards have any additional card fees.
Varies on destination and company used.
Glasgow Airport Private Bus Details
Glasgow Airport private bus photo
Numerous private buses provide transport from Glasgow Airport into Glasgow and beyond, and include the following:
The Arriva Glasgow Flyer provides a high frequency Glasgow Airport bus service to and from Glasgow City Centre and Buchanan bus station (stand 46). Glasgow Airport bus services run up to every 10 minutes and journey time is 15 minutes to Glasgow Central rail station or 25 minutes to the bus station. The Arriva Glasgow Flyer calls en route at all major city hotels, Glasgow Central rail station (for connections to the rest of Scotland and the UK), Strathclyde University, and the Queen Street rail station (for connections to other stations in Scotland).
Arriva Glasgow Flyerfares are:
|Single Fare||GBP 4.50|
|Adult Day Return||GBP 4.50|
|Adult Open Return||GBP 7|
First's 747 Airlink service offers transport from Glasgow Airport and the city centre via:
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Charing Cross
This service runs up to every 20 minutes and journey time to Buchanan bus station is around 48 minutes. It provides direct access to many visitor attractions and hotels, and connects with the First network at Partick or Glasgow city centre.
First's 747 Airlink fares are:
|Single Fare||GBP 3.90|
|Return Fare||GBP 5|
Your return ticket is good for unlimited travel network wide until 01:00 on the day after purchase as well as your return leg to or from the GLA Glasgow Airport within two weeks. A Firstweek ticket, which gives you unlimited travel network wide for seven consecutive days, is GBP 16.
Service 60, operated by Arriva, no longer serves GLA Glasgow Airport. Instead board service 66 (local and Paisley Gilmour Street) which has extended its route to the GLA Glasgow Airport.
The 800 service (Largs), operated by Arriva, provides a transport from Glasgow Airport to Largs on the Ayrshire coast. The service calls at:
It arrives at the Glasgow Airport at 54 minutes past the hour and departs for the return journey at 05 past the hour. It operates from Monday to Saturday.
Coaches to destinations around Scotland and the UK, run by operators including National Express and Scottish CityLink, call at Buchanan Bus Station in central Glasgow. To get there from the GLA Glasgow Airport, use bus services 500 or 747 as mentioned above.
All bus stops at GLA Glasgow Airport are on the terminal forecourt.
- Bus Stop 1: 500 Arriva Glasgow Flyer express service to Glasgow City Centre
- Bus Stop 6: 300 (Clydebank and Paisley Gilmour Street rail station)
- Bus Stop 7: 66 local service for Paisley Gilmour Street rail station
- Bus Stop 8: 747 Partick
- Bus Stop 9: 915 Skye, 800 Largs
More Glasgow Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Glasgow Airport Information
- Glasgow Airport Distance to City Centre
- Glasgow Airport Currency Exchange
- Glasgow Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Glasgow Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Glasgow Airport Maps
- Glasgow Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Glasgow Airport Taxi Service
- Glasgow Airport Onsite Hotels
- Glasgow Airport Private Transfer Services
- Glasgow Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Glasgow Airport Location & Address
- Glasgow Airport Train & Subway
- Glasgow Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Glasgow Airport Shuttle
- Glasgow Airport Buses & Coaches
- Glasgow Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Glasgow Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Glasgow Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Glasgow Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Glasgow Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to GLA Glasgow Airport
- Glasgow Airport Services & Amenities