Edmonton Airport shuttle services are typically shared with other passengers heading to the same general area, such as a hotel district in the city center. Shuttle transfers are generally cheaper than taking a taxi, but take a little longer to reach your destination. Note that nearby Edmonton Airport hotel shuttles are given on the Edmonton Airport Hotel Shuttle page
YEG Edmonton Airport Shuttle Bus
Edmonton Airport Shuttle Recommendations
IHateTaxis.com recommends the Edmonton Airport shuttle.
The Edmonton airport shuttle is a relatively inexpensive and convenient form of ground transportation from the YEG airport. If you are not staying at a hotel then you will need to figure out how to get to your final destination. Please note that Skyshuttle has recently gone 'green' which means that they only pick-up passengers heading to the airport who pre-book. Therefore you need to call them to make your reservation. They no longer automatically swing by the various hotels looking for potential passengers.
Edmonton Airport Shuttle Rates & Fares
- Always confirm with the Edmonton Airport transfer shuttle desk if credit/bank cards have any additional card fees.
With the YEG airport shuttle service, Skyshuttle, it is CAD 18.00 one way or CAD 30.00 return fare. Children who are between 4-12 years of age pay only CAD 10.00 one way / CAD 17.00 return, while children 3 years and younger ride for free.
Edmonton Airport Shuttle Details
Edmonton Airport shuttle photo
There are a couple of Edmonton airport shuttle services available.
There is a popular YEG airport shuttle called Skyshuttle that provides affordable transportation to several city hotels, the University of Alberta and Greyhound Bus Depot from Edmonton Airport. It departs regularly from the Arrivals Level. The bus is a 14-passenger shuttle bus and does a drop-off or pick-up service amongst various locations. Visit the YEG airport Skyshuttle check-in desk upon arrival, near door 7 on the Arrivals Level. Tell them where you need to go, and they will direct you to the appropriate shuttle. The last shuttle leaves th airport at 01:30. Reservations are required returning to the airport.
The Edmonton Jasper Connector operated by Sundog Tour Company is another Edmonton airport shuttle that operates between Edmonton International Airport, West Edmonton Mall and Jasper. It is timed to get you to the ski hill as fast as possible!
YEG Edmonton Airport Parking Lot/Car Park Shuttle
There is a carpark shuttle that runs from the Value parking lot to the terminal making Edmonton Airport parking very convenient.
YEG Edmonton Airport Car Rental Shuttle
More Edmonton Airport Transfer & Airport Connection Options
- Edmonton Airport Information
- Edmonton Airport Distance to City Centre
- Edmonton Airport Currency Exchange
- Edmonton Airport ATM & Cash Machines
- Edmonton Airport Wireless Internet Access
- Edmonton Airport Maps
- Edmonton Airport Flights, Arrivals, & Airlines
- Edmonton Airport Taxi Service
- Edmonton Airport Onsite Hotels
- Edmonton Airport Private Transfer Services
- Edmonton Airport Shared Shuttle Transfers
- Edmonton Airport Location & Address
- Edmonton Airport Train & Subway
- Edmonton Airport Hotel Shuttle Transfers
- Edmonton Airport Shuttle
- Edmonton Airport Buses & Coaches
- Edmonton Airport Limo & Private Car Transfers
- Edmonton Airport Car Hire/Car Rental
- Edmonton Airport Other Ground Transportation
- Edmonton Airport Parking & Passenger Pickup
- Edmonton Airport Stopover & Layovers
- Closest Airports to YEG Edmonton Airport
- Edmonton Airport Services & Amenities